Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Wedding Day!

I hesitate to put anything up yet, because my photographer Russ will have a million more that I'll post, but I think these are beautiful and might show a fraction of the splendor of the day.

But this, is what we woke up to the morning of our wedding. We WERE going to try to do the dinner outside. But
THIS is what it looked like inside. Even better....it was perfect. I can't imagine anything more perfect for us. My family worked hard all morning to put everything together just right. I seriously have the most amazing family in the universe. I don't know how that happened. I CERTAINLY don't deserve it!

This, is where we were married for time and all eternity. What a dream. I couldn't ask for more. THIS, was the best and most important part of everything.
My poor, sweet niece lili, waiting patiently for me to come out of the temple as Mrs. Stoneman. Zoom in on that face.....its priceless.
The ONLY shot I have at the moment of ANY of the beautiful families. This one is mine. My mom is even MORE stunning with her eyes open.
This is the only shot we have at the actual dinner so far. Bishop Cuthbertson, the same man that set us up and never let us forget eachother, was the one who performed our ring ceremony. We were blessed to have the most beautiful dedications to our lives together from Ben Criddle, Cole's dad, Christian Pena, Kylan, Lindsey, my dad, and Tiffany. Thank you all so much. It meant the WORLD to us. And at the end, I sang a song to Cole that I wrote. It was quite interesting because I thought I was going to pass out. Partly from fear, emabarassment, and the fact that the dress was cutting off the air flow from my lungs to my throat. I had to take huge breaths between almost every word. You know, I never once thought, in ALL my practicing, to practice in my dress. Go figure. More to come.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey those are the pictures I took! YES!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo happy for two reasons...that you and Cole got married and you got a blog. You just made my life.

Britt said...

Remi.. YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I love your pictures. I still can't believe it snowed in June. Go figure. I didn't know you played guitar. I have one and have been wanting to learn for years!

Kristi Harrison said...

remi you look amazing. congrats on the wedding..

Brenna said...

Holy cow already! He didn't even ask my permission for your hand in marraige yet! That is so messed up! You look Fabu! The pics are so awesome and you look STUNNING! You 2 make a very striking couple! Congrats!

Ben and Cynda said...

Remi.......so beautiful. I love it especially your veil. Sidenote: I am really exited that I found your blog.

Justina Selim said...

YAY! I found your blog! Those pics are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more and stalk you through your blog, haha!

Unknown said...

I love you Remi! I miss you and your blog is amazing! Thank you for sharing these precious moments with us! I hope you are well. Ps. sorry about the bug traps!:) That was funny. I also love your decorating style!You are too cute for any words I know!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi. I'm Sara. I ran across your blog while on the Doug-E-Fresh (my realtor) blog. I love the story of you and your husband. I am also a newlywed. We were married in the SLC temple on August 9th and we also honeymooned in Mexico (Playa del Carmen). You guys are great for each other. I'm glad your Bishop never lost hope!