Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lili


My very sweet niece, (who shows her disapproval to dad's lame dance moves at their dance party before bed by saying, shaking her head and raising her hand in protest, "Oi, dah....oi.") is very sick and in the hospital. I have a very special bond with this little angel and my heart is heavier every second I can't be there to make her laugh.

Prayers on her behalf are very much needed, wanted, and appreciated. thank you thank you thank you.

4 comments:

Adria said...

oh my goodness!! what is wrong with her? i'm so sad right now. we will totally keep your whole family in our prayers.

Kristin said...

Oh no! We were just visiting them on Saturday night. We will definitely keep her in our prayers. :(

the Smith's said...

I'm sorry! They will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Michaelson Family said...

Woa! What is going on?!!