Wednesday, July 6, 2011

took these today





I know, I KNOW, they're overexposed (and blurry), but cute nonetheless.  Like, REAL cute.

so, who wants to let me practice on your little ones?

please?

5 comments:

Adria said...

Smith is so stinkin cute! I love his little mouth:) You can practice on my gingers any day.....there white skin and super red hair might make it interesting with light haha:)

Hope you and Cole are doing well:)

Candace Heyman said...

Ooooh ooh pick me pick me. Reed would be happy to volunteer for this! Also, we need to get together again.

Jen Perkins said...

I would say that you can photograph Owen anytime (which you can) but we both know he's not the most cooperative subject! Love your pics. :)

mrs. timberlake said...

Pick Me. Choose Me. Let me be the one to make you happy.

Oh sorry, that's just a line out of my life as well as the movie, my best friend's wedding... my bad.

Are you going to st johns for the 24th? Wanna bring your camera and i'll bring my little lambs and we can have a photo shoot?

Julie said...

Pick me. Choose me. Love me.

Following in Mrs. Timberlake's footsteps, I decided to quote Grey's Anatomy to convey my feelings. June's smiling a lot these days. That's cause enough for a photo shoot, right? Oh who am I kidding, I just want to hang out. :(