Friday, April 16, 2010

Caved.

So the prenatal yoga pictures looked less like a pregnant belly and more like a crazy shapen abdomen. What’s the difference, you ask? I’ll post the pictures when I can and then you’ll see. very odd.

In 10 months of gestation, I’ve been assured by every single person on the planet that if I don’t get belly shots done I’ll regret it the remainder of my days. So with 1.5 weeks to spare, I caved.

I feel it necessary to say that I just skipped (or slowly dragged myself) to my parents house with 2 seconds notice and my mom and sister threw down some shots in an hour. they are simply amazing. (although I am happy with the photographs, the "amazing" comment is a reference to my sister and mom)DSC_1065[1]

DSC_1104

DSC_1067[1]

yes Ky, of all things, I chose to wear a fat-enhancer for pictures that already exhibit largeness. they said I wouldn’t regret it.

?

DSC_1071[1]

(please pay no heed to my man hands….they swell to gargantuwan proportions nowadays…kind of chimp looking, no?)

DSC_1106[1]

DSC_1107[1]

special thanks to my photographers Whitney and mom for neglecting everything you needed to (including children) you deserve a serious shout out. So do you Satchel. Thanks for letting me borrow your mom for a while.

satchel

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your pictures, I think it's a great idea to get pregnant pictures, and I love that dress! You look great, and are glowing! I keep checking your blog to see if you had your baby! Now I know you have 1.5 weeks left! So happy for you!

Julie said...

They're gorgeous Rem. You look beautiful and your hands not a bit mannish.

I thought I was the only one who accidently left hair ties on in pictures. Like my entire Bridal Shower. And Honeymoon. Not classy. But I didn't see any in these pics - am I missing something?

Jen Perkins said...

I love them!

abby said...

you are beautiful! i like these. i have to tell you i have never had pregnant pictures and i've never regretted it. but i didn't look like you when i was pregnant. not at all.

mrs. timberlake said...

love!


Nice work Lundeen Women.


... and satchel

janica said...

girl, you are gorgeous! Im kind of sad I didnt get pictures done when i was about to pop. so good job to you:)

Lisa said...

I heart you. And your gorgeous belly. I'm so glad you too pictures! So excited for you!!!

Raini said...

you look so beautiful. I love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Lindsay Rondo said...

You look beautiful!!! Great pictures too! I can't believe your baby is coming so soon!
You really do look stunning.

Britt said...

Remi. you are so hard on yourself. you look absolutely stunning. i can't believe you are that close to delivery. I was hoping to see you and give you a gift... you have my number babe.

Michaelson Family said...

You are hilarious. I am sure that everyone who looks at those pictures are NOT looking at your hands. (though I feel the same way about mine). You look great. Can't wait to see your babe.

Kristin said...

Fabulous choices, from color to outfit to hair, and yes, even your hand placement. No regret having here, Rem. Simply gorgeous.

Amber said...

Oh my Rem I am so obsessed with you!!! I miss you like crazy and have been waiting my whole life to see these pictures of you.....finally!! Thank you very much! I love you

Jen and Ky said...

Those are, hands down, the prettiest maternity photos I have ever seen. Beautiful lighting, beautiful composition, beautiful model.

Well done, Whit, Rem and Elise. (and Satchel for being a good sport)

PS I miss you all like crazy and WISH I could talk every one of you into coming to Lake Powell for sure, new babies or no husbands!!!

Erin said...

LOVE them. of course. thank you for sharing. and documenting this monumental time!! ily. cant wait to see that little baby out of you now!! count down!!

the Smith's said...

One word - AMAZING!
One more - BEAUTIFUL!

We still have 13 weeks to go! I can't wait to see your cute little boy.. mabye he'll be our little Ellie's future bf!!

XOXO
Corissa

Kylan said...

Are you wearing your garments?

"Man Hands" picture is DEFINITELY my favorite.

Anonymous said...

You could not look more beautiful! I know you don't feel that way right now but it's true. One day you will look back at these pictures & appreciate them. That dress is gorgeous! Where did you find it?