...apparently a shot to hit ratio of 3% is no good.
We also didn't get a picture of Mr. Stoneman (IOWNCADE) getting mad and shooting the family (who had an alliance) out of spite and revenge. We didn't get a picture of Kylan following my mom around and shooting her, while she wandered the maze wondering why she kept vibrating as Kylan was being so kind as to "cover" her. (apparently he was a betrayer of the alliance too)
We also didn't get a picture of IOWNCADE winning 3rd place overall because he cheated.
Not one picture of the family in the PF Changs private room, or Kade's face as each one of us told stories about him and why we were grateful he was born. The winner of the best story was Bryan, with the secret gasoline + fire experience that finally came to light. Cole of course, roasted Kade for having video games that he can't play because he doesn't have his eagle yet, and I, being the most righteous, talked about our accepting President Hinckey's challenge together....20 chapters a day to get it done in time....
But mostly we all just talked about what a great kid he is. How much he loves being with us, and how our family wouldn't be nearly as cool without him.
.....and not one picture.
Not even one of Cole's grandpa singing us songs, or Cole playing his most amazing version of "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission" on the piano. No documentation of Robyn's sisters and parents enjoying the Arizona weather, or how those Utah natives couldn't even take the AZ winter and had to put on jackets.
We did, however, get video documentation of Piper singing the beautiful song that she wrote for the Mr. and I to sing together, and of grandma and grandpa holding hands and smiling at each other.
So at least the weekend wasn't a complete waste of memories. One sibling realizes how important documentation is......although without documentation, in a few years I can remind everyone of how Recyclops got the high score and was crowned Recyclops the Unconquerable and no one can prove me wrong......
2 comments:
I love your family!
We are pathetic. Losers. I even brought both my video camera and my point and shoot. Guess what stayed in my purse the whole weekend? That's right.
Thanks for documenting a few of the memories, we had such a great weekend!
I'm still thinking of what my responses to your coworkers questions would be...I'm not sure I would fit into that group very well!
For the record, no, you should not rethink your decision on cloth. Not if you want to do anything in your life besides sick nasty laundry.
Post a Comment